Sunday, May 30, 2010

a camera is a new thing and time travel

......at en event the other day while photographing a family, the mother discovered that I had been at a similar event the evening before.
"OH! You were at THAT too?"
"Yes!" I answer.
"Are the photos online yet?"
"Uhhh, It ended at midnight..." I said frowning.
"Ahhh well..."- she says, "I guess i'll let it slide THIS time."


Seriously? I am considering researching the mind-transfer of images immediately online , similar to Jeff Goldblum in The Fly, so these fucking cunts can be satisfied. Maybe I can even get the images online BEFORE I take them..how would that suit you, sister? Better for you? More convenient for you to view in between Botox injections?

Oh wait--you will be one of those that badger me for images and then wait a year to order a single 4x6. HipHipHurray - i can go buy a Snickers bar with your generous purchase.



ON another note - at the same event...and i KNOW that I have mentioned this before - just as I go to take the shot, the Zanax'd up Mom blankly looks at me and says "Where should I look?"

thats right:

Where

Should

I

Fucking

Look


I mean - is THIS what she was seeing in her prescription drug induced haze?:

Is it 18 fucking 39? For fucks sake - you look at the FUCKING CAMERA YOU DIZZY BITCH!!!




Jesus, mary and joseph--- I swear sometimes i think the world is ending one dummy at a time.




No comments: