Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Panic - as usual.


here,clients line up for last minute print orders....


Tell me why this happens ever fucking year?

You've had your images forever--sometimes well over a year or more, but then mere days before Christmas you suddenly realize that you have had your head jammed up your shit filled ass for the last 11 months and suddenly - right as I might possibly be trying to enjoy MY Holiday- you HAVE TO have your images printed IMMEDIATELY!!
Do you think all happens with a push of a button? Has it occurred to you that even the labs are backed up and slow down, and then it still has to get through our cranky-ass mail system?
Oh but thats right...I forgot. YOU are my only client. I have nothing else to do than deal with your forgetfulness, as well as produce Photoshop miracles at breakneck speeds. For it is well known, that I celebrate nothing but the chance to service you last minute. Why, it gives me a Christmas-boner just thinking about it. What else may I do for you? Come over and cook dinner? Wrap presents? Babysit your fucking kids.

Don't be a douche and think ahead next year, asshole.

Merry Fucking Christmas from My Special Fucking Day


No comments: