Tuesday, October 26, 2010

a REAL email from a REAL asshole

"First of all, I'm also a photographer and know the cost and investments in equipment. Your base package is much higher than most equivalent photographers. You were also the slowest to respond. I see that you are a quality group, however, that being said not at double the price. Your base price is higher than many second tear (i believe he means 'tier' not TEAR---fucking DICK) packages. I hope that in this poor economy you continue to find work, but I will not pay that high of a price. Other groups include engagment shoots, include finished CD's, the wedding day, unlimited time, a $600.00 budget included toward the book and a small 8 /2 x 11 table book for the reception where people sign. These packages ranged between $2200.00 and $2500.00 with what they said was over 1000 pictures. Even though you are highly rated, 4 to 5 stars that is the same rating as the others. I also looked at the picture samples. Also, you were rated as a 2 star costing vs some at 4 star costing and you are double the price. Something is wrong. (less stars being less expensive). I will have many young unmarried people at the wedding and feel you are hurting your business by not being competitive. We will have over 300 people in attendance. I need a firm and complete price. Please let me know your thoughts. I plan to make a decision within the next week or two. Thanks"


Heres my suggestion - while you're learning the english language and how to construct sentences--you take either one of my testes and pop it in your mouth & start sucking, while I sit busily editing one of last years 40 weddings you cheap, pretentious cocksucking muthafucker. How DARE you review my business and give me your 2 cent business advice when your website or 'business' is not even internet searchable. ( you have heard of the 'internet', right?) The 'slowest to respond' ? Maybe THAT'S because I was in a shock-coma from your obnoxious email. Whadya do...A few $999 weddings for pals in Indiana ? Fuck off, you smegma-cheese laden dickhead, and good luck on your inevitably failed marriage.

cocksucker.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha ha ha....you said smegma....

PS - this was a real treat from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Smegma_Penis_Closeup.png

Anonymous said...

Damy you blogger! Here's the link:
http://bit.ly/Ylhk1

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! SMAEGA is such a great word!!