Monday, October 26, 2009

It's a National Tragedy- can I have a discount?


This is truly disgusting and submitted by a reader who received this email:

My fiance and I are in the begining process of researching photographers and, we were looking to stay around the $2000 range. Is this something you could work with? Some vendors have been more willing to negotiate because of the implication on our date (9-11!). Let me know your thoughts.

Have a great day-

Oh wait - I'm black too....and handicapped - so let me play the 'race card' as well as the 'handicapable card'...and i'm gay hispanic too - I forgot about that!--- maybe if I have enough things to milk YOU will owe ME money.

How repulsive to use 9-11 as a reason for a fucking discount. Know what? If you're REALLY that troubled by then, then pick another date, asshole. There are 51 other muthafucking weekends in the year that do not equate with a sensitive National Tragedy, you cheap prick.

After 9-11, I wondered if anyone would consciously pick that date to hold their event. Some may say it doesn't matter - I personably feel it's 'too soon' as they say. It is a date that is DEFINED BY the date itself (not something like 'pearl harbor' , the first time you had your period or got your little pussy fucked or "WW 2"---this IS NINE ELEVEN---

Just simply repulsive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a LOSER! I can't believe someone would do that!!