Sunday, September 12, 2010

I need a shrink, but I'll email you instead.

a reader sent us this email they received:


hi , first of all, the wedding pictures of ____ and ____ are just amazing...you captured them both so beautifully and your talent and creativity shine through them. They will have wedding pictures to treasure. Something has bothered me a bit and i wanted to talk to you in person about it but here goes....there were no formal pictures of the extended family, other than the few of ___ and myself with the kids . We have a large family and we are very close to them all, particularly my sister and brother and kids who are like siblings to the groom. I asked him if there was an "essential" photo wish list and he seemed to think not. I guess what i am suggesting is that there be one...if i had the opportunity to make a list beforehand, we would have those photos to "have on the mantle". I guess I feel that one of your assistants could be assigned to the both sets of parents to make sure the essentials for each family get done done the day of the event. I love the photos you took so much, but can't help feel the tiniest bit left out. Please do not share this with the bride and groom. The day had come and gone and it was glorious and now time to let it go...i just needed to get it off my chest. Regards, Patty

Dear Mrs. Patty-Passive-Aggressive: Honestly? You're going to fucking write me a month after the wedding when nothing can be done anything at this point? You couldn't open your trap that day when there were 2 of us roaming around ALL DAY LONG? Were everyones tongues sliced off in Communist China? Oh no, no, no---I know what's better: wait a few weeks then send a cunty email. OH!!! and don't DARE tell the bride and groom: I would just like for YOU to be upset since you did such a wonderful job while simultaneously fucking up so badly and I don't have a brain cell in my old, creaky skull to think that maybe you are not a clairvoyant and could not have read my FUCKING MIND that day!!!! Go fuck yourself you old, bitter, rancid hag.


No comments: